Tuesday 26 March 2013

Home

I was thinking today about how grateful I am for this incredible home, and the people that make it home. I traveled halfway around the world 2 and a bit years ago and I can honestly say I've never felt more at home than I am when I walk into Church. I feel comfortable... completely myself. I know the people are rooting for  me; they're on my side, and they show it. It's where I go back to; it's where my 'family' is (I have a family by blood but this is my adoptive family =) ). And that's just how it's meant to be. What a glory to God the family He creates is!! It's inclusive and unconditional... this is home, this is family (cue Switchfoot 'This is home' :-P youtube/spotify it if you don't know it!), and all the praise goes back to the Father that creates it!

This week/month looks like juggling... I have a to do list at Church and a to do list for College...! The next couple of weeks look like assessment crazy... and they're always the thing that I struggle to focus on. Trying to get my mind back onto the purpose of them... to solidify what I'm learning so I can actually apply it!

But tonight is given to preparing for connect group tomorrow night... which I should really get on to :-)

All for Jesus... yes, Amy, so get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment